About the Rolling Hills Community Services Region
The Rolling Hills Community Services Region (RHCS) serves ten (10) counties located in west central Iowa.
The geographic area includes the Counties of Buena Vista, Calhoun, Carroll, Cherokee, Crawford, Humboldt, Ida, Pocahontas, Sac and Woodbury.
Rolling Hills Community Services Region is committed to ensuring access to high quality, value-added community-based services for all eligible citizens within our communities that encourage resiliency, stability and growth.
Within this vision, RHCS will work in partnership with providers and other stakeholders to develop services that are:
- Welcoming and accessible.
- Able to emphasize integrated screening, early identification and early intervention.
- High quality and, wherever possible, evidence based
- Organized into a seamless continuum of community based support
- Individualized to each consumer with planning that expands the involvement of the consumer
- Provided in the least restrictive, appropriate setting
- Designed to empower individuals and families as partners in their own care
- Designed to leverage multiple financing strategies within the region including increased use of Medicaid funded services and Iowa Health and Wellness Plan
- Supported by provision of training and technical assistance to individuals and families, as well as to providers and other partners.